Shea Butter has been used for centuries to soothe, soften and protect. Its natural healing properties make it the perfect solution for stressed and dry skin.
Delicately scented with lavender, this natural shea butter exfoliator gently removes dead skin cells and nourishes skin. It is 100% natural and sourced from Ghana, West Africa – the home of Shea. Use 2-3 times per week for smooth, moisturised and glowing skin.
As featured in Essence Magazine
Benefits of Shea Sugar Scrub
- Exfoliates – sugar grains provide gentle but effective exfoliation for the skin, removing dead skin cells allowing the new and fresh cells to shine (and glow)
- Natural Moisturiser – raw shea is rich in fatty acids which help to keep the skin well-moisturised & plump
- Suitable for All Skin Types – this product is great for oily, combination, dry and problem skin
- Rich in Antioxidants – shea butter benefits the skin and has a high content vitamins A, E & F
- Brightens skin – sugar scrubs help to brighten tired, dull-looking skin and creates the appearance of smooth, glowing skin
- Evens Skin Tone – Shea butter can help to even out skin tone
- Anti- inflammatory – helps to minimise irritation of the skin
Shea Sugar Scrub Ingredients
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Brown Sugar, Corn flour, Lavandula Officinals (Lavender Oil)
How to use Shea Sugar Scrub
Apply to dry skin before shower/ bath. Rub shea sugar scrub into skin in round circular movements and then cleanse, using R&R Liquid Black Soap, for the best results.
This product is 150g.