Extracted from the ‘Tree of Life’, pure Baobab Oil is ultra-moisturising and extremely rich in vitamins, omega fatty acids and antioxidants. This oil is naturally anti-aging and its healing properties nourish dry skin and hair.
Baobab Oil is fast-absorbing and its silky texture will leave your skin glowing with a youthful radiance.
Baobab Oil Benefits
- Natural Moisturiser – Baobab Seed Oil is rich in fatty acids and can be used in place of your daily facial moisturiser
- Absorbs quickly – making it an ideal facial moisturiser and hair oil (or beard oil) as it is light and deeply penetrates skin and scalp
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled and can boost collagen production
- Anti- inflammatory – Baobab Oil helps to minimise irritation of the skin
- Nourishes skin – protect skin cells and repairs damaged areas
- Eliminates tired eyes – moisturises under the eyes to combat dryness and reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and dark circles
- Hair regeneration – omega fatty acids help to repair damaged hair cells
- Deep absorbing into scalp – Baobab Oil absorbs deeply into hair follicles to encourage cell growth. It can also help make the hair thicker too
Baobab Oil Ingredients
Adansonia (Pure Baobab Oil)
How to use Baobab Oil for Skin & Hair
Apply it at night to hydrate before sleeping, or in the morning for supple, moisturised skin. Use daily after cleansing your face. Dispense a small amount of repair oil into the palm of your hands, rub together, then apply directly to skin or hair.
This product is 50ml.
If this is your second time purchasing our Baobab Oil and you still have your bottle at home, you can purchase an Eco-Friendly Refill Pouch.