Shea butter has been used for centuries to soothe, soften and protect. Its natural healing properties make it the perfect solution for stressed skin and dry hair. This non-greasy shea oil is rich in fatty acids and provides multiple moisturising benefits leaving behind soft, supple skin & hair.
Delicately scented with lavender, bergamot & ylang ylang, this luxurious shea oil is 100% natural and sourced from Ghana, West Africa – the home of Shea. Apply at night to promote a peaceful sleep, or in the morning to awaken the senses.
As featured on Stylist.co.uk
Uses of Shea Butter Oil
- Natural Moisturiser – shea butter is rich in fatty acids which helps to keep the skin well-moisturised & plump. You can use shea oil in place of your daily lotion or skin cream
- Suitable for All Skin Types – shea oil is great for oily, combination, dry and problem skin
- Rich in Antioxidants – shea butter beenfits the skin and has a high content of vitamins A, E & F
- Minimises the Appearance of Stretch Marks and Scars – using shea helps to increase skin elasticity & skin regeneration
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A, present in shea, helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled or has experienced sun damage
- Evens Skin Tone – Shea butter can help to even out skin tone
- Anti- inflammatory – helps to minimise irritation of the skin
Shea Oil Ingredients
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lavandula Officinals (Lavender Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot Oil), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Oil)
How to Use Shea Oil
Use daily after bath or shower. Dispense the shea oil into the palm of your hands, rub together, then massage into wet or dry face, body and hair.
In cold weather, your shea butter oil may become cloudy or solidify. If this occurs, immerse the bottle in hot (but not boiling) water.
This product is 250ml.
Also available in 100ml.
If this is your second time purchasing our Serenity Shea Oil and you still have your bottle at home, you can purchase an Eco-Friendly Refill Pouch.